I tried many solutions and spent a lot of time then finally I removed the error by following steps-
- [!] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 30.0.3) X Android SDK file not found: C:\Users\aksha\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\build-tools\30.0.3
- delete this folder inside build-tools (because the error is not installed properly).
- for resolving this issue, we have to uncheck all the latest plateforms (android (S)12 etc) and click apply after this restart the studio and check all these platforms again at least one latest and apply(ok).
- Open Android Studio->files->Settings->Appearence & Behavior->System
Settings->Android SDK->SDK plateforms(Latest)
- run flutter command to accept the licenses. (type Y then enter for all)
flutter doctor --android-licenses
- run flutter doctor ( all is done).